Digital Identity and Cybersecurity Forums - May 2017 - New York City
In today’s mobile world, keeping corporate assets safe in the face of the rapidly evolving threat environment, while making them readily available to legitimate users is a very significant challenge that no organization can afford to ignore.
A security transformation is taking place – are you ready for it? What are other organizations doing to improve data security? Why is effective identity management vital to cybersecurity and governance?
We are holding two linked events in New York City:
- Wednesday May 10th – a business-focused forum designed for CISOs and CSOs
- Thursday May 11th – a technically-focused forum designed for IT Directors/Managers, CSO/CISO staff and members of IT teams
Attendance is free of charge, and places are limited, so register now and:
- Find out more about the security transformation, and the challenges and opportunities it presents to organizations
- Hear about the latest approaches to cybersecurity from expert speakers
- Get practical tips on what you can do right now to improve your security posture
- Learn how other organizations are placing identity-driven security at the heart of their strategy
- Network with speakers and other delegates
- After you’ve registered, sign up for a one-on-one meeting with an OCG Architect during the forum.