Join us in Los Angeles, Bellevue, Kansas City, or Las Vegas this Summer for our Identity Governance Road Show!
Microsoft has integrated an incredibly robust set of security and compliance capabilities into Microsoft 365 and the Enterprise Mobility & Security suite. Microsoft has also partnered with Saviynt, the leading cloud-based Identity Governance and Administration solution, to integrate their cloud offerings with enterprise security and compliance infrastructures.
With so many features and capabilities, it can be challenging to understand how everything fits together, and how to get the most value out of these solutions.
Join Oxford Computer Group in one of several cities this Summer to learn how your organization can get the most out of Microsoft’s security and compliance solutions. Network with peers, ask our experts your questions, and learn how to integrate these features into your overall security and compliance infrastructure.
Meet us at Microsoft’s offices in:
- Los Angeles, CA on August 1st
- Bellevue, WA on August 8th
- Kansas City, KS on August 29th
- Las Vegas, NV on September 5th
Why attend OCG’s Identity Governance Road Show?
- Learn from expert speakers as they discuss the latest approaches to identity management, governance, and security.
- Get practical tips on what you can do right now to improve your security posture.
- Network with speakers and other delegates.
- Schedule a one-on-one meeting with an OCG Architect to get advice on the identity or security issues your organization faces.
- 12:00 to 12:45 – Welcome and Lunch
- 12:45 to 1:45 – Maximizing business value with Microsoft security offerings
- 1:45 to 2:45 – Security and governance of infrastructure in the cloud
- 2:45 to 3:00 – Break
- 3:00 to 4:00 – Integrating Microsoft services into your enterprise identity governance infrastructure
Maximizing business value with Microsoft security offerings
Organizations are rapidly adopting Microsoft cloud services such as Office 365 and Azure to gain agility and drive additional business value. Microsoft identity-focused security offerings are key to managing risk, protecting data, and keeping up with compliance requirements. In this session we’ll discuss and share best practices for the following Microsoft products:
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Microsoft Cloud Application Security
- Azure Identity Protection
Security and governance of infrastructure in the cloud
Identity Governance is the foundation for a secure enterprise as it helps you comply with applicable regulatory requirements, identify risky configurations, and grant just-in-time access for cloud IaaS resources. In this session we will look at leveraging the security endpoints that IaaS/PaaS cloud providers have to enable meaningful control and reporting in your cloud infrastructure.
Integrating Microsoft services into your enterprise identity governance infrastructure
Enterprises are increasingly leveraging Microsoft cloud services such as Microsoft 365 to provide critical capabilities to a diverse set of users. Integrating those cloud services into overall security and compliance framework is vital to providing visibility into the overall compliance status and maintaining the proper security posture. In this session, learn how OCG is integrating Microsoft cloud services with Azure Active Directory and Saviynt’s Identity Governance and Administration capabilities to provide an world-class identity lifecycle and governance solution.