Join us for a one-day forum to discover the very latest in Identity, Access, Governance, and Security.
Meet us at Microsoft’s offices in:
- Malvern, PA on Tuesday, April 3rd
- Iselin, NJ on Wednesday, April 4th.
- Boston, MA on Thursday, April 5th
These events are perfect for CTOs, CSOs, CISOs, and IT Directors.
Each is event it free to attend, but places are limited, so follow the links and register today.
Why Attend An Identity & Security forum?
- Learn from expert speakers as they discuss the latest approaches to identity and security
- Get practical tips on what you can do right now to improve your security posture
- Learn how other organizations are placing identity-driven security at the heart of their strategy
- Network with speakers and other delegates
- Schedule a one-on-one meeting with an OCG Architect to get advice on the identity or security issues your organization faces
WHICH FORUM WILL YOU ATTEND?