Join us for a one-day forum to discover the very latest trends in Identity Management, Governance, and Security.
The role of identity can hardly be exaggerated, sitting as it does at the heart of modern security and governance, as well as being a key business enabler. OCG has been an identity specialist for more than a decade, integrating a huge number of technologies into the Microsoft identity stack, and has unparalleled capabilities when it comes to cloud and on-premises identity.
In these one-day events, OCG will present current identity trends, drawing on recent experience in the field, and our wide current and historical knowledge. Through presentations by OCG, partners, and customers, as well as interactive discussion, we aim to leave you much better able to chart your way through the profound changes that are affecting the world of IT.
Meet us at Microsoft’s offices in:
- Malvern, PA – Tuesday, April 3rd
- Iselin, NJ – Wednesday, April 4th
- Burlington, MA – Thursday, April 5th
These events are perfect for CTOs, CSOs, CISOs, and IT Directors, and are free to attend, but places are limited.
Why Attend An Identity & Security forum?
- Learn from expert speakers as they discuss the latest approaches to identity management, governance, and security.
- Get practical tips on what you can do right now to improve your security posture.
- Learn what other organizations are doing and how they’re placing identity-driven security at the heart of their strategy.
- Network with speakers and other delegates.
- Schedule a one-on-one meeting with an OCG Architect to get advice on the identity or security issues your organization faces
Program at a Glance
- 9:00 to 9:15am – Welcome and Introduction
- 9:15 to 9:45 – Identity, Security, and Governance in a Complex World
- 9:45 to 10:00 – Are Passwords Dead?
- 10:00 to 10:15 – Governance: Trends and Opportunities
- 10:15 to 10:30 – Break
- 10:30 to 11:00 – Identity Case Study: Full details coming soon
- 11:00 to 12:00 – Roundtable Discussion
- 12:00 to 1:00pm – Lunch & Networking
- 1:00 to 1:50 – Privileged Identity & Access Management: Effects on Risk Management and Cyberdefense
- 1:50 to 2:00 – Break
- 2:00 to 2:50 – Cloud Access Governance: Real World Security Challenges
- 2:50 to 3:00 – Identity and GDPR
- 3:00 to 3:30 – Closing Notes: Where Do We Go From Here?
WHICH FORUM WILL YOU ATTEND?