This webinar is the third installment in our Azure RMS webinar series. View a recordings of the previous installments here.
Microsoft’s Azure Rights Management Service (RMS) gives complete information protection to documents, email, and other sensitive and unstructured data. Information Rights Management (IRM) in Exchange Online enables users to view and create rights-protected messages in Outlook, Outlook Web App, and OWA for iPad and iPhone.
Office 365 Message Encryption is an easy-to-use service that lets email users send encrypted messages to people inside or outside their organization. Designated recipients can easily view their encrypted messages and return encrypted replies. Regardless of the destination email service – whether it’s Outlook.com, Yahoo, Gmail, or another service – email users can send confidential business communications with an added level of protection against unauthorized access.
At our webinar on September 24, 2015, our architect Chris Lloyd will Discuss:
- Configuring Exchange IRM to use Azure RMS
- Applying Azure RMS templates to email messages
- Using Exchange data leakage prevention (DLP) to protect sensitive information
- How to create Exchange Transport rules to use Office 365 message encryption
- The end user experience of Office 365 encrypted messages
- Sending/receiving messages with Azure RMS protection
Complete this form to register for the webinar: