Put your IT systems in a safe pair of hands to ensure the long-term health of your identities and data
We are a IT consultancy with a 13-year history of working with healthcare customers.
We specialize in single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, identity security, device management, and securing the data of patients and staff.
Devices are so quick and convenient, it’s no wonder they have proliferated in healthcare organizations. With sensitive data and mission critical communications at stake, it’s essential that they’re secured.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is the approach we use to ensure those devices are in the right hands and can only access data the user is allowed to.
- Single sign-on for users is rapid, improves productivity and the ability to on-board new applications fast.
- Manage identities, secure access to your systems and files, make BYOD a reality, and roll out new applications fast.
- Manage all Active Directory transitions, looking for anomalous use indicating a security breach.
Hundreds of organizations across the globe put their trust – and their IT infrastructure – in us. We are the safe pair of hands they were looking for.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, and we have won the Microsoft Partner of the Year award eight times, including the last three years in a row (2013, 2014, and 2015 for Identity, Security and Enterprise Mobility) for our creative and efficient IT solutions. So when we tell you we’re the best, we’re not kidding!
We make your IT systems work together in ways you always thought they should.
MAKE IT BETTER
Our services for healthcare organizations
Many of our healthcare customers are asking for Azure Active Directory deployments, and device management services. Our services include:
- Azure Active Directory deployments and Office 365 integrations and migrations
- Identity management design and implementation using FIM/MIM for speedy and accurate account provisioning and de-provisioning
- Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Integration with healthcare SaaS apps such as McKesson, Cerner, and Epic
- Mobile device strategies, deployment, and management using Intune
- Data security design and deployment using Azure RMS
We use a range of Microsoft technologies in our solutions: Enterprise Mobility Suite, FIM/MIM, Active Directory, Azure, Azure AD, Intune, System Center, Windows Server 2012, Office 365. Our intimate knowledge of these technologies is such that we can configure them to work alongside your existing infrastructure, including legacy systems.
North American Summit 2016 - Healthcare Early Birds Save $200!
JOIN US in Redmond, WA, for our Annual Identity and Mobility Summit, 24-26 May 2016.
Use coupon code ‘summit16health’ at the checkout to get 25% off.
Read more and BOOK NOW
"You guys have the magic touch"
“I am so very thankful for the great staff at Oxford Computer Group and your continuing support through our many projects. You guys have the magic touch."Jacob BouvretteFerris University