Enterprise Cloud Provisioning and Enablement Solutions
With cloud computing you’ll save money, your employees will be more productive, and your business will be able to react more swiftly when change comes.
On-premises, private cloud, public cloud, bring your own device: modern IT is hybrid and all the pieces need to be properly managed. It’s a complex job – a process – and you can’t do it all at once. We can help you make sense of it all.
OCG has enabled over seven million users to adopt cloud technology safely. Our projects range from helping organizations achieve all they can with Office 365 and Azure to ensuring businesses gain the full ROI potential of a comprehensive cloud transformation solution.
OCG is a Microsoft Gold Partner for Devices and Deployment, and a Silver Partner for Cloud Platform. This is our guarantee to you of our expertise in these areas.
A cloud solution can change the way you do business!
Our cloud solutions
Are you feeling this pain?
- Too many machines to maintain Is your on-premises hardware old and under pressure from increased demands?
- Data security worries How secure is your corporate data? Do people carry it around on USB sticks? Email it to themselves at home? What about version control?
- Your IT staff under huge pressure Does your IT team face endless demands that they can’t ever meet?
- Rising costs Is maintaining those servers and software a constant drain on resources?
- Inflexibility Is your IT team seen more as a blocker than an enabler?
- Administration headaches Are you constantly upgrading systems and patching software? Tiresome, isn’t it?
The benefits of cloud
They’re Pretty compelling!
- Save money Pay only for what you use, like a utility. Scale up at busy times, and wind down at lulls.
- Competitive advantage You’ll have way less hardware to maintain and your business will be more agile.
- Staff productivity Your workforce will love you, and so will your managers. Staff can more easily collaborate on tasks and work anywhere at anytime. Result? A more productive team!
- Flexibility Cloud allows you to respond quickly to changes in the market place. Buy the services you need when you need them. No more sunk costs in capital investments.
- Security Protect your corporate information with policies and procedures even if devices are lost or stolen, or files are shared beyond your corporate perimeter.
- Futureproof No more software updates to worry about. It happens, up there, in the cloud.
- Business continuity Downtime? What downtime? Now you can get a good night’s sleep.
Take off with Azure
By now you’ll have realized that by enabling cloud in your organization’s day to day operations you can improve operational efficiency in so many ways.
The Microsoft cloud platform, Azure, and its associated product suite, offers cloud solutions to meet all of today’s business challenges including (and this is where our expertise comes in) identity and mobility.
Many organizations are concerned about security, specifically how to retain control of identity and access rights. For this reason, we favor Azure Active Directory, which provides identity management, device access control, and data protection capabilities for cloud resources including Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Intune, and other third party cloud services.
The products you may need to propel your organization into the cloud are now neatly packaged in Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite.
Where do you start?
We start with discovery workshop, during which we examine your existing environment and what you ultimately want to achieve. We will help you think through all the options as to how to get there and make recommendations of what your new hybrid cloud infrastructure might look like.
We will demonstrate the many benefits to your organization – including cost savings and security – so that non-technical people in your organization can understand why you are doing what you’re doing.
When you’re ready, our technical consultants will work with you to design and implement the solution.