Microsoft Intune has grown increasingly robust since its inception and continues to offer more features for mobile device management and security.
By deploying Intune, you can meet organizational data protection requirements while providing a simple end-user experience. Users get the flexibility and security they need to stay productive on the go, and your organization can rest easy knowing that company information is protected. But where do you begin?
This webinar, delivered OCG experts Mark Riley, Jeffery Williams, and Conor Logan, identifies business rationale and best practices for implementing Microsoft’s Intune EMM either as a stand-alone MDM or as part of Microsoft’s powerful EM+S package.
The recording covers benefits, potential “gotchas” to avoid, and lessons learned from OCG’s deployment experience. Whether you’ve already licensed EM+S or Intune, or just considering an MDM solution, you’ll find this a valuable session.
- The features and benefits of Intune when combined with Azure AD Premium (both are included in EM+S)
- Best practices for enterprise implementation
- Common migration issues and roadblocks, and how to avoid them
- Change management strategies for end user deployment
- Intune’s powerful Conditional Access policies
Watch the webinar here!
Check out our upcoming events and webinars.