Managing user identities with modern authentication gives administrators numerous tools for securing resources and managing identities.
However, the solutions can be complicated, especially when you start to look under the hood and try to untangle the various components, platforms, and definitions involved.
OCG Architect Randy Robb has helped organizations implement a wide variety of authentication projects, ranging from the simple to very complex. In this webinar he’ll share his expertise and break down modern authentication and its components, leaving you with a clear view of how modern authentication solutions work. Randy will cover:
- An overview of modern authentication and its benefits
- Definitions of relevant terms/capabilities
- Microsoft’s approach to modern authentication, including Microsoft Entra External ID, Azure AD B2C, and CIAM
- How Microsoft Entra External ID differs from traditional identity federation
- Microsoft’s approach vs. other solutions
- How to get started on your modern authentication journey
DATE Thursday, December 14, 2023
TIME 10am PST | 11am EST
DURATION 45 minutes