Identity governance is the foundation for a secure enterprise.
If you have ever thought…
- I have no idea where the identity-related risks are, and
I can’t see identity and access management (IAM) policy violations.
- We take too long detecting data breaches and remediation is ineffective.
- We take too long reacting to threats and not enough time on prevention.
- Compliance is too expensive.
- Segregation of duties policies are not effectively enforced.
- Manual and cumbersome attestation processes are
hampering our GRC (what does this stand for?) efforts.
- For compliance purposes, we have no way to audit user access, or provide identity forensics.
- User provisioning and user access controls are inefficient and ineffective.
…an identity governance solution will help!
An identity governance solution will help your organization comply with regulations, guard against fraud & identity theft, and react quickly to threats.
OCG and partners can design, build, and deploy a comprehensive, enterprise-wide identity governance infrastructure so that your organization can effectively balance identity risk. We can either conduct an identity governance assessment of your whole enterprise, or we can review specific applications such as Office 365 or IaaS/PaaS environments such as Azure.
You’ll get all of this:
- A current view of the overall effectiveness of your enterprise identity environment
- Make better business decisions using a risk-based, threat- aware, intelligence-driven identity analytics engine
- Reduce audit costs and the chance of nasty surprises with automated analytics
- Users get timely, appropriate, and policy-compliant access to corporate resources
- Risk-based access approvals
- Preventative Segregation of Duties – automatically deny access requests when they conflict with SoD policies
- Manage identity risk across the enterprise
- Near real-time remediation of risk and policy violations