We have a long and impressive history of building solutions for healthcare customers
In the fast-paced healthcare industry, it’s essential that physicians and healthcare providers have access to the data they need when and where they need it. It’s also incredibly important that data stays secure to protect patient privacy and for meeting HIPAA requirements.
We specialize in streamlining identity and device management, keeping data secure while meeting compliance requirements, and improving collaboration and productivity for users.
Some of the solutions we provide to healthcare organizations include:
- EMR Business Integrations
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) including biometrics
- Single Sign-On (SSO) to all organization apps and systems
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) to make BYOD a reality
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and rights management to protect data and documents from falling into the wrong hands
- Identity Management design and implementation and automatic account provisioning/deprovisioning
- Integrating disparate IT systems during mergers and acquisitions
- Identity Governance strategies
RECENT HEALTHCARE PROJECTS
- OCG united and integrated two disparate systems into one cloud-based identity management platform when two large hospitals with 30,000+ employees merged. Office 365, MFA, and single sign-on were also implemented.
- At a large university hospital, OCG designed, developed, and implemented a new identity identity and access management solution based on Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM). Intune and Office 365 were also implemented.
- At a large healthcare provider in the Midwest, OCG rolled out Intune for BYOD devices for 24,000 users. Azure RMS was also deployed so that users can send protected email content.
- For one of the largest healthcare providers in the US, OCG implemented Intune for mobile device management, replacing a competing solution in order to save money and increase efficiency.
- OCG implemented MIM and self-service password reset for a large urban hospital on the East coast.
MAKE IT BETTER
Our services for healthcare organizations
Many of our healthcare customers are asking for Azure Active Directory deployments, and device management services. Our services include:
- Azure Active Directory deployments and Office 365 integrations and migrations
- Identity management design and implementation using FIM/MIM for speedy and accurate account provisioning and de-provisioning
- Integration with healthcare SaaS apps such as McKesson, Cerner, and Epic
- Mobile device strategies, deployment, and management using Intune
- Data security design and deployment using Azure RMS
We use a range of Microsoft technologies in our solutions: Enterprise Mobility + Security, FIM/MIM, Active Directory, Azure, Azure AD, Intune, System Center, Windows Server 2012, Office 365. Our intimate knowledge of these technologies is such that we can configure them to work alongside your existing infrastructure, including legacy systems.
Hundreds of organizations across the globe put their trust – and their IT infrastructure – in us. We are the safe pair of hands they were looking for.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, and we have won the Microsoft Partner of the Year award seven times for our creative and efficient IT solutions. So when we tell you we’re the best, we’re not kidding!
We make your IT systems work together in ways you always thought they should.
"You guys have the magic touch"
“I am so very thankful for the great staff at Oxford Computer Group and your continuing support through our many projects. You guys have the magic touch."Jacob BouvretteFerris University