Cloud Enablement Solutions
With cloud you’ll save money, your employees will be more productive, and your business will be able to react more swiftly when change comes.
On-premises, private cloud, public cloud, bring your own device: modern IT is hybrid and all the pieces need to be properly and securely managed. It’s a complex process and we can help you make sense of it all.
OCG has enabled over seven million users to adopt cloud technology safely. Our projects range from helping organizations achieve all they can with Office 365 and Azure to ensuring businesses gain the full ROI of a cloud transformation solution.
Our cloud solutions
The pains and the gains
If YOU’RE FEELING THIS PAIN…
- Too many machines to maintain Is your on-premises hardware old and under pressure from increased demands?
- Data security worries How secure is your corporate data? Do people carry it around on USB sticks? Email it to themselves at home?
- Your IT staff under huge pressure Does your IT team face endless demands that they can’t ever meet?
- Rising costs Is maintaining those servers and software a constant drain on resources?
- Inflexibility Is your IT team seen more as a blocker than an enabler?
- Administration headaches Are you constantly upgrading systems and patching software? Tiresome, isn’t it?
…Wouldn’t you like these GainS?
- Save money Pay only for what you use, like a utility.
- Competitive advantage You’ll have way less hardware to maintain and your business will be more agile.
- Staff productivity Staff can more easily collaborate on tasks and work anywhere at anytime. Result? A more productive team!
- Flexibility Respond fast to market forces. Buy the services you need when you need them. No more sunk costs in capital investments.
- Security Protect your corporate information with processes, even if devices are lost/stolen, or files are shared.
- Futureproof No more software updates!
- Business continuity Downtime? What downtime?
Take off with Azure
The Microsoft cloud platform, Azure, and its associated products, can meet all of today’s business challenges including (and this is where our expertise comes in) identity and mobility.
Many organizations are concerned about security, specifically how to retain control of identity and access. For this reason, we favor Azure Active Directory, which provides identity management, device access control, and data protection for cloud resources including Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Intune, and other third party cloud services.
The products you may need to propel your organization into the cloud are now neatly packaged in Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility + Security.
Let’s start with discovery workshop. We’ll examine your existing environment and what you want to achieve. We will help you think through all the options and recommend what your new hybrid cloud infrastructure might look like.
We will demonstrate the benefits to your organization – including cost savings and security – so that non-technical people can understand why you are doing what you’re doing.
When you’re ready, our technical consultants will work with you to design and implement the solution.
Call us on + 1 877 862 1617