Any of these sound familiar?
- Would you like to spend less time managing existing systems, and more time on strategic goals?
- Are you worried that a specialist team member will leave and your operations will grind to a halt?
- Do you find it hard to keep up with changes in security technology?
- Are you afraid that your organization may be open to attacks?
- Are you frustrated that your highly-skilled staff have to do routine, administrative and time-consuming tasks?
- Would you like to reduce your compliance attestation costs?
- Is the cost of in-house support too high? Would you like to be able to predict future costs accurately?
Outsource your identity, access, & governance operations to OASIS
What we can do for you
OASIS is OCG’s managed service provider based in Santa Ana, Costa Rica. OASIS provides a collection of identity, security, and governance solutions to augment the capabilities of OCG’s US staff. OASIS managed services eliminate expensive and time-consuming management and maintenance of your systems. OASIS offers:
- Proactive services System monitoring, event correlation, preventative maintenance, capacity management
- Reactive services Fault and threat detection, incident management, problem management
- Request fulfillment User and device lifecycle management
- Reporting Operational, governance, and forensic reporting
- Service reviews Volume, performance, and capacity metrics, service improvement, and suggestions for the future
- Staff augmentation Our architects and consultants can augment your team when you need them
What you get
- Predictable and competitive costs
- Rapid threat detection and remediation action
- Support in complying with regulatory requirements
- More time to spend on key business objectives
- Measurably improved services
- The latest information about new technologies, opportunities and threats
- Peace of mind – if a staff member leaves it won’t be a problem