Any of these sound familiar?
- Wouldn’t you like to spend less time managing existing systems, and more time on strategic goals?
- Are you worried that a specialist team member will leave and your operations will grind to a halt?
- Do you find it hard to keep up with changes in security technology?
- Are you afraid that your organization may be open to attacks?
- Are you frustrated that your highly-skilled staff have to do routine, administrative and time-consuming tasks?
- Would you like to reduce your compliance attestation costs?
- Is the cost of in-house support too high? Would you like to be able to predict future costs accurately?
OCG offers support and managed services when you need them.
Outsource your identity, access, and device management operations to Oxford Computer Group
What CAN we Do for you
Our managed services eliminate expensive and time-consuming management and maintenance of
your systems. We offer:
- Proactive services System monitoring, event correlation, preventative maintenance, capacity management
- Reactive services Fault and threat detection, incident management, problem management
- Request fulfillment User and device lifecycle management
- Reporting Operational, governance, and forensic reporting
- Service reviews Volume, performance, and capacity metrics, service improvement, and suggestions for the future
- Staff augmentation Our architects and consultants can augment your team when you need them
What you get
- Predictable and competitive costs
- Rapid threat detection and remediation action
- Support in complying with regulatory requirements
- More time to spend on key business objectives
- Measurably improved services
- The latest information about new technologies, opportunities and threats
- Peace of mind – if a staff member leaves it won’t be a problem