The world's best Microsoft Identity and Enterprise Mobility technology training
IT professionals trained in specialist identity technologies are highly prized. Get the world’s best Microsoft identity training and, with your new skills, your organization can reap the benefits of the rich functionality offered by Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS). OCG Learning:
- has more than 30 years’ experience in technical training
- was commissioned by Microsoft to write identity training courses
- has trained more than 7,000 people on six continents, including our competitors, and Microsoft
- tutors are skilled technical consultants with in-depth knowledge of how the products work in the real-world
Our courses include training in MIM, FIM, PAM and Azure.
Ways to study
- Attend live instructor-led courses in the classroom. Our public course are scheduled in our classrooms in Redmond, WA, and Oxfordshire, UK.
- Join live classes from anywhere! All you need is an internet connection and we do the rest.
- Arrange private training for your staff. If you have a number of people to train, then we’ll arrange a private course at a time and location of your choice.
- Study online. Learn in your own time, at your own pace with the support of a tutor.
Microsoft Identity Manager - MIM and FIM - courses
OCG’s reputation as a consulting practice is founded on our exceptional knowledge of Microsoft identity technologies: Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), which was Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM).
The same is true of our training courses.
If you want the very best training in MIM and FIM on Planet Earth, then be sure to attend our courses. You will learn not only the theory, but the best practice.
Learn how to get into the Azure cloud
If you’re moving into the Microsoft Azure cloud, you’ll want to get the essential features set up as painlessly and swiftly as possible. Our new course helps you configure and implement the most appropriate features.
On this exceptionally practical training we take you step-by-step through the creation and configuration of a real tenant, including obtaining appropriate certificates. This tenant is yours to keep at the end of the training.
You’ll learn how to put together Azure AD Connect, Azure AD Premium and Azure RMS to manage user access to data.
Privileged Access Management course
Keep SYStem ADMINS’ identities secure
Privileged Access Management (PAM) is a new security feature in MIM, and our one-day course will teach you how to implement it.
We teach this course in the US and the UK, and privately, too.
Thank you for an excellent course! The trainer, is VERY experienced. What I learned will be of great value to me for IAM planning, architecture and operations in the financial services organization I work for.Hans Uleberg, Solution architect, Norway