Do you know that when you paid for your Microsoft 365 subscription (Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security) you automatically qualified for migration services through Microsoft’s FastTrack Ready Program?
Microsoft’s FastTrack Ready program is designed to help you transition from on-premises solutions to the cloud. The program streamlines the cloud transition by helping organizations accelerate deployment and gain end-user adoption for their Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security) solutions. Based on our technical capabilities and customer success record, Oxford Computer Group (OCG) is approved by Microsoft engineering to deliver the FastTrack benefit.
What is the Microsoft FastTrack Ready Program?
Microsoft’s FastTrack Ready Program is a partner-driven combination of resources, engineering expertise, and best practices designed to help you deploy Microsoft 365 solutions and drive quick user adoption, so you can maximize the value of your investment and keep end-user satisfaction high.
As an approved partner, OCG can help you to get the most out of FastTrack for the most efficient deployment and adoption experience. We also act as your advocate and interface with Microsoft’s team of engineers. FastTrack also offers resources and expertise to ensure the right solutions are tailored to meet your needs.
Read more about the FastTrack program here.
How Does the Microsoft FastTrack Ready Program Help Partners?
Microsoft FastTrack partners benefit from the additional resources provided by Microsoft, helping partners to deploy solutions with confidence and create satisfied customers. FastTrack helps ensure that both partners and customers have a full suite of best practices, tools, remote assistance, and resources available to make the move to Microsoft smooth and efficient. Benefits to partners include:
- Access to Microsoft engineering expertise and customized guidance for Microsoft 365 onboarding and adoption
- Ability to leverage existing resources instead of creating new ones
- Access to workshops and guides that help create successful deployments
How Does the Microsoft FastTrack Program Help Customers?
By selecting a Microsoft FastTrack partner to help your organization plan and deploy cloud solutions, you will gain access to end-user training, adoption templates and change management guides to help you plan for and drive change across your organization. FastTrack can help you deploy Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), and Windows 10) solutions and drive user adoption, including:
- Deploying new cloud capabilities: FastTrack can help you envision and implement new cloud capabilities by migrating email and content, deploying collaboration and productivity apps, and enabling identity, device management and modern security.
- Access engineering expertise: Get end-to-end guidance, delivered remotely by Microsoft engineers or approved partners, to help you successfully deploy cloud solutions and onboard users. From the initial assessment to driving user adoption, FastTrack provides self-serve resources to help throughout the deployment process.
- Gain user adoption: get access to end-user training, adoption templates, and change management guides to help manage change across your organization.
Use FastTrack services as many times as you need, for the life of your subscription.
How Can We Help?
Oxford Computer Group has migrated hundreds of customers to the Microsoft cloud. With the Microsoft FastTrack Partner Program, we can accomplish your migration goals faster, more efficiently, and more economically. Contact us today to get started on a custom cloud solution for your organization.