Popular Components to Enhance and Extend MIM
Offering important additional benefits in areas such as auditing, reporting, contractor management, and governance, risk and compliance, the following software components are proving particularly popular with our MIM customers.
- Auditing for MIM: OCG’s Audit Logger
- Temporary Staff Management for MIM: OCG’s Contractor Manager
- Identity and Access Governance 2.0 with MIM: Saviynt
- Managing, Monitoring and Reporting with MIM: Software IDM’s Identity Panel
Auditing for MIM: OCG’s Audit Logger
Do you need a simple list of key changes that go through MIM to your target systems, either to satisfy audit requirements, or as simple good-housekeeping?
The OCG Audit Logger for MIM sits on your existing infrastructure, and tracks key events including:
- Provision/deprovision of accounts
- Changes to key attributes such as department, job title or cost center
See a demo of Audit Logger in this WEbinar recording
TEMPORARY STAFF MANAGEMENT FOR MIM: OCG CONTRACTOR MANAGER
Do you need simple lifecycle management of temporary staff? Most HR systems are not suited to this task, and not everyone wants to deploy the MIM portal to do this.
The OCG Contractor Manager for MIM sits on your existing infrastructure and provides:
- Joiner, update, leaver functionality
- Automatic expiration at a pre-determined time
- Email alerts for expiration
See a demo of Contractor Manager in this Webinar recording
IDENTITY AND ACCESS GOVERNANCE 2.0 WITH MIM: SAVYINT
Are you struggling to reduce risks, prevent breaches, gain insight to make informed decisions, and demonstrate ROI to stakeholders?
Saviynt plus MIM can deliver a platform specifically designed to bring Application Governance to your identity management program, whilst addressing challenges in Office 365, Azure, and hybrid IT infrastructures, without the need to rip and replace your current investment in MIM.
Learn more about saviynt IN THIS WEBINAR RECORDING
MANAGING, MONITORING AND REPORTING WITH MIM: SOFTWARE IDM’S IDENTITY PANEL
Do you need to be able to track all changes going through MIM, and correlate these with changes in AD, Azure AD, Office 365, ADFS, etc? Do you want to be able to report on the state of users and groups at any point in time, and to know when anything unusual happens in MIM?
Identity Panel does this and more. It offers:
- Complete management of your MIM synchronization service, with triggers, alerts and workflows.
- Tracking of all changes in MIM – and elsewhere through connectors to various identity repositories – with the ability to view the state of any object at any time in the past.