Partnership to enable customers to secure their critical data, infrastructure, and applications both in the cloud and within a traditional perimeter using a unified platform.
Bothell, WA — January 18, 2017 – Oxford Computer Group NA (OCG) and Saviynt Inc. today announced a strategic partnership that will bring Saviynt’s next-generation Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) solutions to OCG’s broad base of enterprise customers. The partnership enables our customers to secure their critical data, infrastructure and applications both in the Cloud and within a traditional perimeter using a unified platform.
The partnership aims to offer an integrated solution that enhances the value of Microsoft Cloud and security investments using a risk-based, intelligent, and analytics-driven Identity Governance and Cloud Security solution. “Our customers continue to add Microsoft Cloud solutions such as Office 365 and Azure to their portfolio and are looking to us in securing those services. The ability to leverage Saviynt’s world-class solution with Microsoft’s industry-best identity and cloud solutions will enable our clients to implement a robust risk-based compliance and governance strategy,” says Andy Shell, OCG’s Vice President, West Region Sales.
The joint solution will enable our customers to:
- Address security and compliance requirements while leveraging the benefits of Microsoft cloud solutions such as Azure, Azure AD, and Office 365
- Extend Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM/FIM) deployments with Identity Governance capabilities such as risk-based access certification, intuitive access request system, SOD management, and identity analytics
- Secure Microsoft Office 365 deployments by providing real-time controls to detect/prevent data breaches, identifying sensitive data (PHI / PII / PCI), and applying uniform policies no matter where or how the data is accessed
- Secure Microsoft Azure deployments with complete visibility, continuous monitoring, and privileged access management
- Achieve rapid time-to-value with a cloud-based solution along with solution accelerators such as out-of-the-box security controls, SOD rule sets, and an application integration workbench
“We are thrilled to partner with OCG to solve real customer challenges. OCG is one of the most reliable professional services companies for Identity, Access and Security in the world. By combining our solution with their expertise, specifically in Microsoft technologies, we will help our customers adopt cloud solutions more confidently as well as meet security and compliance requirements effectively,” says Jerod Curley, Senior Vice President of Strategic Sales and Partnerships.
Finally, Oxford Computer Group and Saviynt are hosting a joint webinar February 9, 2017 called: Next Generation Identity Governance with the Microsoft Cloud. Registration details can be found here.
Saviynt is a leading provider of Identity Governance and Cloud Security solutions. Saviynt enables enterprises to secure infrastructure, applications and data in a single platform for Cloud (AWS, Azure, Office 365, Salesforce, Workday, etc.) and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS, etc.). Saviynt delivers next generation Identity Centric CASB solution by integrating advanced risk analytics with fine-grained privilege management. With built-in support for continuous compliance management, SOD analysis & remediation, privileged access & role governance, Saviynt provides a best in class CASB solution that addresses all your complex security and compliance needs. Visit us at www.saviynt.com.
Register for our upcoming webinar, presented by OCG and Saviynt, to learn more about solutions for identity governance.