Join John Craddock live via Zoom 25when he presents his acclaimed Microsoft Identity Masterclass
consistently receives 100% 5-star rave reviews from students! Can you join John for an “epic” week of geek? You will learn:
- How identity solutions offered by Azure AD, on-premises AD FS, and AD will help you build identity systems for the future using protocols that include OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0.
- How to implement secure authenticate and authorization to applications that can be located on-premises or in the cloud. The source of identity of the users could be from your own corporate network, your Azure AD domain, a partner organization and/or a social identity provider such as Facebook or Google.
- …and much, much more!
Discover more about what you’ll learn on John Craddock’s Microsoft Identity Masterclass.
John presented his Microsoft Identity Masterclass live via Zoom for the first time in Central European Time (CET) in December 2020.
Steve, a Senior Server Engineer from Wisconsin, couldn’t wait for the course to take place in US time – so he got up in the middle of the night to join the CET course!
“In my roughly 20+ years in the IT industry, this was by far the best class I have taken. Typically, a lot of classes marked as “advanced” in any way, don’t always meet everyone’s expectations. The level of detail on everything was fantastic, and all of the material being kept up to date to even include recent preview features was greatly appreciated. The labs were all set up in a way that you were given enough information to succeed, but you had to actively engage to complete them. This by far helps with retention in learning new information. Not only did the class meet my expectations in content provided, it far exceeded it.”
Giovanny, a UK IT consultant who also attended the December 2020 CET course via Zoom, said:
“The masterclass is excellent. It is the most in-depth content related to the management of identity in the Microsoft arena that I have seen around. I am very satisfied!”
Cancellation and refunds policy for John Craddock’s Identity Masterclass
- Cancellations made in the two weeks before class will be fully invoiced.
- Cancellations made during weeks 3 and 4 before the class will be invoiced at 50%.
- Cancellations 4 weeks and more ahead of the class will be refunded.