The firewall is history! The future is Identity-driven security
If you’ve ever worried about any of these…
- I can’t control access based on user location, device state, or ownership.
- I can’t keep track of who has accessed (or tried to access) sensitive data.
- My users are sharing sensitive data outside the organization.
- My users don’t know what data is considered sensitive and what isn’t.
- Our privileged accounts with permanent access to the keys to the kingdom are a huge security risk.
- I need flexible and appropriate authentication mechanisms.
- I need to know when a breach has happened before it’s too late.
- Insecure and potentially infected personal devices contain corporate data.
- Compromised credentials are being used to access sensitive data.
- I know we’re not ready for of the Internet of Things.
READ MORE IN THIS PDF
The cloud and hybrid world demands a transformation in your approach to security
What we can do for you
- Security posture assessment We examine your current security posture and recommend improvements to safeguard your enterprise.
- Threat management Detect threats in real time and react swiftly and decisively to them.
- Access management Stay in control of who has access to corporate data and what they can do with it.
- Mobile device management Protect corporate data even when it’s held on your users’ devices.
- Data loss prevention Classify corporate data based on risk, and protect highly sensitive data even when’s it’s outside the organization.
What you get
- Strong authentication mechanisms, so that users can work securely from anywhere on their favorite devices.
- Additional controls for sensitive data and at-risk devices.
- The ability to wipe corporate data from mobile devices when necessary.
- Privileged access only when and to the extent needed.
- Data is classified by sensitivity, accessed only by authorized users, and is protected even if it leaves the organization.
- Detection of nearly all suspicious activity and swift response to threats with – in some cases – automatic remediation.
- The ability to see and track data access, to monitor threats in real time, historically and forensically.
Call us today on + 1 877 862 1617 or EMAIL US
Get aN OCG
Let Oxford Computer Group be your trusted technical partner