“OCG’s Summit is a highlight event each year. It’s an awesome opportunity to learn ... and a preview of the key identity innovations coming from Microsoft. This kind of opportunity only comes around once a year!”says Alex Simons of Microsoft Corporation
For the latest thinking in identity, identity protection, enterprise mobility and security attend our Summit
- Learn from industry leaders and technical and business experts
- Immerse yourself in sessions, presentations, networking and discussions
- Gather ideas and get answers
- Case studies! Discover how others have overcome the same challenges you now face
WHERE: Conference Center, Microsoft Campus, Redmond, WA
WHEN: 9-11 May 2017 pre-register for our Summit in May 2017!
WHAT: Sessions on:
- Microsoft on-premises and cloud security products
- Hybrid identity, devices and enterprise mobility management
- Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) including Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- New features in Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite, including changes in Azure Active Directory, Rights Management, and Intune
- And much more!
We’ll show you how identity can and should be at the heart security in your organization, giving you and your users the flexibility you need in an internet-enabled world.
Why attend our conference? Delegates to our 2016 SUMMIT explain:
Register your interest in our Summit in May 2017
If you want to get face-to-face with industry experts on leading-edge Microsoft Identity, Security and Mobility technologies our annual Summit is the event for you!
Register your interest here for our next Summit event in early May 2017 and you’ll be one of the first to know when early bird booking opens (likely to be December 2016).
THIS WAS THE AGENDA FOr our SUMMIT in May 2016.
OUr Summit in May 2017 will be similarly AWESOmE!
DAY ONE, TUESDAY, May 24
We start the Summit with a half-day of “Learning Sessions.” Attend your favorite four
- Hybrid Identity – The State of the Art with Hugh Simpson-Wells, CEO and Trainer, OCG
- Clean up your AD for the Cloud with Jim Troyer, Technical Architect and Trainer, OCG
- Attestation and RBAC with ID Driven & MIM with Hugh Simpson-Wells, CEO and Trainer, OCG
- Nuts and Bolts of Advanced Threat Analytics with Chris Lloyd, Identity and Mobility Architect, OCG
- Azure RMS Technical with Chris Lloyd, Identity and Mobility Architect, OCG
- Build Your Own EMS Sandbox with Frank Drewes, Senior Architect, OCG
- MFA On-Premises: Is it Still Important in an EMS World? with Mark Riley, Principal Architect, OCG
- ADFS: does it still have a place in the EMS puzzle? with Frank Drewes, Senior Architect, and TrainerOCG
- Current State of Microsoft Identity Manager with Jim Troyer, Technical Architect and Trainer, OCG
- Nuts and Bolts of Privileged Access Management with James Cowling, Chief Technical Officer, OCG
Day Two: Wednesday, May 25
- Opening Keynote with Microsoft’s Alex Simons
- Introduction to EMS Scenarios with Hugh Simpson-Wells, CEO and Trainer, OCG
- Enterprise Mobility in Action with Hugh Simpson-Wells, CEO and Trainer, OCG
- Sponsor session with Software IDM
- Case study: State of Indiana
- One Foot in the Cloud, Another On-Premises: Hybrid Identity Overview with Ross Adams, Azure AD and AD Connect team, Microsoft
- Enabling the Modern Workstyle with Venkatesh Gopalakrishnan, Principal PM Manager in the Microsoft Identity division
- Azure Active Directory Premium Technical Deep Dive with Uday Hegde
- Hybrid Identity Technical Deep Dive with Ross Adams, Azure AD and AD Connect team, Microsoft
- Intune Deep Dive with Craig Morris
Evening Entertainment at the Pacific Science Center
Day Three: Thursday, May 26
- Cybersecurity Keynote with Alex Weinert, Group Program Manager for the Identity Protection team, Microsoft
- Case Study: Washington State University
- Microsoft Information Protection Rundown with Adam Hall, Information Protection customer success team at Microsoft
- Azure B2B + B2C with Devindra Chainani, Program Management team for Azure Active Directory B2C
- Securing your Admin Activities with James Cowling, Chief Technical Officer, OCG
- Panel Session: with Jackson Shaw, Keith Brintzenhofe, James Cowling