“OCG’s Summit is a highlight event each year. It’s an awesome opportunity to learn... and get a preview of the key identity innovations coming from Microsoft. This kind of opportunity only comes around once a year!”says Alex SimonsPartner Director of Program Management, Microsoft Identity Division
Attend our Summit for the latest thinking from Microsoft, OCG, partners, and customers
In an increasingly mobile world, a security transformation is taking place, with identity and access management, and identity governance, at its heart. Our Summit includes:
- Presentations from industry leaders and technical and business experts (more details coming soon!)
- Case studies from different business verticals
- Two tracks, to give additional focus to business and technical areas
- A choice of technical deep dives
- “Ask the Experts” sessions
- Lots of opportunities to network with speakers and fellow delegates
WHERE Conference Center (Bldg. 33), Microsoft Campus, Redmond, WA or Times Square, New York City, or from the comfort of your own desk!
WHEN May 9-11, 2017
HOW TO ATTEND
If you can’t get to Redmond, you can attend remotely! We will be live-streaming days 2 and 3 so you can participate from the comfort of your own desk, or from our venue in New York. All delegates can choose between our technical or business track and ask questions of presenters.
Streaming times are likely be from 8:30am to 5pm Pacific time on Wednesday, May 10, and 8:30am to 3:30pm Pacific time on Thursday, May 11. Day 1 of the Summit will not be live-streamed.
- 3 days – in person in Redmond, WA
Book before 1 March 2017 and save $150 on the registration fee of $800!
- 2 days – in person in New York City – the summit will be streamed live from Redmond
Book before 1 March 2017 and save $100 on the registration fee of $500!
- 2 days – from wherever you are via live streaming
Book before 1 March 2017 and save $75 on the registration fee of $400!
- Microsoft on-premises and cloud security products
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite (including Identity Protection, Conditional Access, Cloud App Security, Azure Security Center, Information Protection, and more)
- Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) including Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Mobile device and application management (including Intune and Lookout)
- And much more!
Why attend our conference? Delegates to our 2016 SUMMIT explain:
Book now and save!
If you want to get face-to-face with industry experts on Microsoft Identity, Security, and Mobility technologies, our 2017 Summit is the event for you. Early bird prices now! From March 1st they rise.
OUR 2017 Agenda is currently being PREPARed
To give you an idea of the awesome sessions we are planning for you, here’s the agenda from our our 2016 Summit.
DAY ONE: learning Sessions
- Hybrid Identity – The State of the Art with Hugh Simpson-Wells, CEO and Trainer, OCG
- Clean up your AD for the Cloud with Jim Troyer, Technical Architect and Trainer, OCG
- Current State of Microsoft Identity Manager with Jim Troyer
- Attestation and RBAC with ID Driven & MIM with Hugh Simpson-Wells
- Azure RMS Technical with Chris Lloyd, Identity and Mobility Architect, OCG
- Nuts and Bolts of Advanced Threat Analytics with Chris Lloyd
- Build Your Own EMS Sandbox with Frank Drewes, Senior Architect, OCG
- MFA On-Premises: Is it Still Important in an EM+S World? with Mark Riley, Principal Architect, OCG
- ADFS: does it still have a place in the EMS puzzle? with Frank Drewes
- Nuts and Bolts of Privileged Access Management with James Cowling, CTO, OCG
- Opening Keynote with Microsoft’s Alex Simons
- Introduction to EM+S Scenarios with Hugh Simpson-Wells
- Enterprise Mobility in Action with Hugh Simpson-Wells
- Case study: State of Indiana
- One Foot in the Cloud, Another On-Premises: Hybrid Identity Overview with Ross Adams, Azure AD and AD Connect team, Microsoft
- Enabling the Modern Workstyle with Venkatesh Gopalakrishnan, Principal PM Manager in the Microsoft Identity division
- Azure Active Directory Premium Technical Deep Dive with Uday Hegde, Microsoft
- Hybrid Identity Technical Deep Dive with Ross Adams, Azure AD and AD Connect team, Microsoft
- Intune Deep Dive with Craig Morris
- Cybersecurity Keynote with Alex Weinert, Group Program Manager for the Identity Protection team, Microsoft
- Case Study: Washington State University
- Microsoft Information Protection Rundown with Adam Hall, Information Protection customer success team at Microsoft
- Azure B2B + B2C with Devindra Chainani, Program Management team for Azure Active Directory B2C
- Securing your Admin Activities with James Cowling
- Panel Session: with Jackson Shaw, Keith Brintzenhofe, James Cowling
Three ways to attend
IN NEW YORK – 2 days
Attend in person in New York City – sessions will be streamed to the Microsoft offices in Times Square, where you will be joined by experts for a full summit experience.
Early BirdS PAy $400
IN REDMOND – 3 days
Attend the live event in person in Redmond, WA.
AT YOUR DESK – 2 days
Attend remotely via live-streaming for 2 days from the comfort of your own desk wherever you are!
Early BirdS PAY $325!
Sponsor the Summit!
“It’s a great way to get to talk to customers we’d like to engage with. The delegates we meet here are exactly the right people for our product, it’s exactly the right place to be.”
Remy de Vries, CTO of ID driven, who sponsored our 2016 summit