Do you want:
- your business to be more efficient and to automate identity lifecycle tasks?
- your systems, services, and data to be joined up?
- to stop wasting time and money on routine administrative tasks?.
- to know who has unauthorized access to our corporate data?
- your users to be able to sign on just once and to reset their own passwords?
- to meet statutory requirements more cost-effectively?
- your users to have appropriate, secure, and timely access to the systems and data they need, and from their choice of device?
- your Active Directory to provide more effective support for our current business requirements?
If so, you will definitely benefit from an Identity and Access Envisioning Workshop with Oxford Computer Group!
What happens during an Envisioning Workshop? What do I get?
Through a combination of on-site workshops, discussions, interviews and analysis, our highly experienced consultants will:
- Gather detailed information about your IT infrastructure, and identify how to meet your long term goals based upon the business and/or technical drivers
- Review strategies and deployment options for identity and access management, exploring cloud and hybrid environments
- Present a roadmap with clearly defined next steps to guide your decision-making.