We are THE Microsoft identity technology experts
Oxford Computer Group’s consultants are technical experts, in demand worldwide for their ability to fine-tune Microsoft technologies for greater impact and business benefit.
Identity and Security
Nearly all our solutions involve, directly or indirectly, Active Directory and/or its extension in the cloud, Azure Active Directory. We have a long history of ‘traditional’ on-premises work, utilizing, for example, Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (now Microsoft Identity Manager), Exchange, SQL Server, System Center, and Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (ADLDS).
Increasingly, our solutions are about cloud enablement and use Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security (which includes Intune, Azure AD, and Azure RMS). Many of our solutions are a hybrid of on-premises and cloud applications and services. And sometime we deploy our own tools and software.
Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S)
EM+S is a suite of technologies that work together to overcome many business challenges. We love it – and so will you!
Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) is comprised of Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Azure Active Directory Premium, and Azure Rights Management (RMS) and Intune. Together, they can create integrated, enterprise-wide solutions for identity, security and mobility. For organizations wanting to tighten security, enable BYOD, and reap the benefits of the cloud, an infrastructure solution using EM+S is a no-brainer.
With EM+S, you can put all the moving parts together for now and for the future. And you’ll almost certainly save money.
EM+S gives you:
- Comprehensive identity management on-premises & in the cloud.
- Easy maintenance: All solution parts are designed to work together.
- Your users can use their favorite device: Windows, Android, or iOS.
- Security and control.
- Cost-effective ways to purchase.
Azure, Azure AD & Azure RMS
Azure is Microsoft’s cloud platform
With Azure you can quickly create new applications when you need them, and remove them when you don’t. It’s both an infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS) solution. If your business is unpredictable or seasonal, you may be overspending on resources, hardware, software, and licenses that you’re not actually using. With Azure, pay only for what you use when you need it.
Depending on your current infrastructure you may wish to send only some of your services into the Azure cloud. It’s secure, it’s scalable, and it’s ready when you are.
Azure Active Directory
Azure AD offers a full suite of identity management capabilities including single sign-on, self-service password management, multi-factor authentication, self-service group management, role-based access control, privileged account management, and more.
Azure AD works as a standalone cloud directory or as an extension to your on-premises identity management solution. Azure AD Premium is part of EM+S, so it smoothly integrates with your Microsoft environment, including Office 365 and Intune. Its powerful reporting tools enabling you to identify threats and take remedial action fast.
Azure Rights Management Service
Even if your file-sharing policies are strict, your staff may still share data by email, on USB sticks, and file-sharing sites. This may compromise your legal compliance to data protection laws and put company data at risk.
With Azure RMS you can protect your organization’s data from unauthorized access even after data has left your perimeter, because the security encryption information stays with the data itself. You enforce the protection policies while still allowing users to work effectively. Azure RMS works not only for content created with Microsoft Office, but other applications too. At last you can stay in control!
Intune gives users access to resources on the devices they choose.
Employees now expect access on their devices from virtually anywhere. Many organizations have a mixture of both personal and corporate-issued devices in play, making it difficult to keep track of who’s accessing what information. Microsoft Intune makes easy work of managing mobile devices, applications, and PCs.
With its built-in security features, Intune allows you to manage iOS, Android, and Windows devices through your network directly, or via Exchange ActiveSync.
- Device wipe If a device is lost or stolen, wipe corporate data remotely.
- Secure Limit access when non-compliant or unenrolled devices try to access information.
- Comply with regulations Set policies that ensure company compliance.
- Save money Flexible licenses per user means you pay only for what you need.
- Users love it! Your staff can work on the devices they love and enroll devices themselves. Quick, simple, and time-saving!
With Windows 10, organizations can protect data and better control corporate-owned and user-owned devices.
Windows 10 is packed full of security and identity protection features, and Oxford Computer Group can help you integrate them with Microsoft’s complete identity and security solution stack. With the best-in-class tools and features included in Windows 10, IT departments can secure enterprise data and devices easier than ever before.
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) make it easier to monitor, track, and take actions to minimize damage
- Windows Analytics provides cloud-based insights that enable streamlined IT management through more efficient support for Windows 10 devices
- Malware resistance is built-in to Windows 10, keeping employees and data secure from threats
Read about ouR Windows 10 Offerings
Support for Windows 7 is ending in January 2020
After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7. Now is the time to upgrade to Windows 10.
Does your organization need assistance with a Windows 10 deployment? Contact OCG using the button below.
Advanced Threat Analytics
Cybersecurity is top-of-mind for IT professionals, with good reason: the average cost of a data breach is $3.5 million for a company, and one in five small and medium businesses are targeted. Attackers often lurk within networks for MONTHS before they are detected.
With Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics you can:
- Identify breaches and threats using behavioral analysis and machine learning algorithms
- Focus on what’s important with ATA’s clear and efficient attack timeline
- Adapt quickly to organization changes with ATA’s powerful machine learning capabilities
- Decrease the number of false positives, as red flags are raised only when suspicious activities are contextually aggregated
Microsoft Identity Manager - MIM and FIM
Microsoft Identity Manager – The identity and access management platform of choice
Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) – formerly known as FIM – relieves helpdesks of the burdensome task of managing user identities, with its range of automation tools and self-service functions. Oxford Computer Group’s knowledge of FIM and MIM is perhaps the best in the world. We have written tools to raise MIM’s performance to even greater heights. We even wrote Microsoft’s FIM and MIM training courses.
Read more About Microsoft Identity Manager
With MIM at the heart of your infrastructure, you’ll be an IT superhero!
What MIM can do:
- Provision, update, and de-provision thousands of employees quickly and without error
- Save time and money across your organization
- Relieve staff of having to remember numerous passwords with single sign-on
- Stay secure for sure! At last you’ll be in control – see who’s doing and has access to what
- Adapt rapidly to changes in technology and business practices
- Comply with federal and state regulations
Office 365 makes life simpler for users and IT departments
- Users can access the things they need to do their jobs from virtually anywhere on a variety of devices
- A suite of familiar Microsoft Office services
- Online tools enable your workforce to communicate and collaborate
- Enterprise-class security keeps you safe
- Simplicity! No more maintaining and managing on-premises servers
- No need to back-up work, upgrade software, or renew licenses. All of that happens automatically!
- O365 complies with industry standards including ISO 27001, EU Model clauses, HIPAA BAA, and FISMA.
Migrate to Office 365
Deploying O365 is not always straightforward, especially if you’ve never done it before.
Our customers tell us they fear downtime, security breaches, and data loss during migration. But OCG has already deployed more than seven million O365 seats worldwide. We’ll get your users provisioned into the cloud quickly and efficiently. Let us make your migration to O365 smooth, secure, and straightforward.
We have a solution for you. Call us on + 1 877 862 1617.
Windows Server Active Directory
Unless your directory service is in order, you won’t be able to create a secure, flexible infrastructure. Without an organized AD organized, you’ll find it almost impossible to move to the cloud or incorporate your legacy systems.
Windows Server AD enables organizations to centrally manage and track information about users and their access privileges. It allows for unified management of identities and resources.
Azure AD is the natural extension to your on-premises Active Directory. It’s a modern cloud service for identity management, device access control, and data protection capabilities for cloud resources and we love it.
Windows Server AD will:
- Lower costs Reduce spend associated with managing an efficient identity foundation.
- Boost security Support applications and services on-premises and in the cloud.
- Simplify management A single view of user information.
- Improve compliance Use AD as a primary source for your audit data.
- Stay in control Secure access through permissions and enforce multi-factor authentication.